Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Pinebrook Dentistry, we want you to be fully informed about your dental conditions and treatment options before you make important decisions about your dental health. Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions about dental treatment. We encourage your questions, and we are here are to answer them for you. Please feel free to contact our friendly office if you have any further questions.
- What is a dental implant and is it right for me?
- When should I start bringing my baby in for dental check up?
- I have really bad teeth but I don’t want dentures. How can you help?
- How does Invisalign work?
- Is a root canal really worth it?
- Do you take my insurance?
- What are the best ways to care for my child's teeth?