As everyone is adapting to changes that affect our entire community, Pinebrook Dentistry is working diligently to provide a safe place for our patients and staff as we resume our normal routines.
If you have visited our office before, you would have noticed that infection control has always been our top priority. We strictly follow recommendations set forth by the ADA, CDC and OSHA and stay abreast of any changes, especially now with updates being made almost daily.
Beginning on May 4, 2020, we will provide non-emergency dental procedures with the following changes to our policies and procedures to minimize the risk to patients and staff:
- We will be screening all patients and employees for symptoms of respiratory illnesses, including on-site screening for fever.
- Upon arrival, we will ask you to use the hand sanitizer located at the front desk.
- We will require you to wear a mask at all times other than when you are being treated.
- Social distancing will be exercised between patients by allowing more time between appointments.
- We will ask that only the scheduled patient and a guardian, if necessary, come into our office for the scheduled appointment.
- All staff will be exercising enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocol.
- The air quality within our office will be improved with the use of HEPA air purifiers to decrease airborne pathogens.
At Pinebrook Dentistry, your health and well-being continue to be our priority. We look forward to seeing you in our office at your next appointment.